Monday, September 24, 2012

Working out 2 months 1 week

I finally got back on track this week! I managed to go to the gym almost everyday or go for a walk with my kids. I even got the energy to go to a cycling class one day this week! I have not been to one since before I got pregnant with Max and can I just say it kicked my butt. I defiantly want to try to go to at least two a week. Well other than that nothing else new really. I lost 1 more lb. I wish I could lose more I feel like I am broken! Also this week I wanted to do something new and spotlight a new recipe I tried, that was healthier.
 This week we tried Cajun turkey burgers. They were probably the best turkey burgers I have ever made. They were really easy to.   Here is the recipe
Lowfat Cajun Turkey Burgers


Ingredients:

2 lb. Butterball - Everyday - Fresh Ground Turkey All Natural
1 tsp seasoning salt
1/2 cup(s) soft bread crumbs
1 envelope Lipton - Recipe Secrets - Onion Soup Mix
1 large egg
1/2 tsp. Tony Chachere's - Original Creole Seasoning

Cooking instructions:
Mix turkey, bread crumbs, seasoning salt, onion soup mix, egg, and seasoning in bowl.

Form into 8 patties and place on broiler rack and broil until brown, then flip burgers over to cook other side OR grill to perfection!

I hope you enjoy!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment