Friday, September 21, 2012

Fabulous Friday!

Here is what we did this week in pictures!
Went to crooked river state park. I was trying to take Dexter's two year pictures, but he decided not to cooperate! 


More after the cut

Painted pictures. This was the first time I ever let Dexter paint, he loved it!
Made a picture for daddy. 


After we made a picture for daddy we HAD to make one for Auntie Jen. I think Dexter is thinking she is his new girlfriend! 


He got upset when he realized his hands were dirty. HAHA. 

Bought this for $1.06 at Salvation army!

Played trucks.


Me and Max hung out.



He is really starting to grab everything!

It rained a lot.

He was watering the grass in the rain with his plate.

One day this week all he wanted to do was play in the "Monster van"



He got even cuter this week.

He has also decided that he needs to eat everything.


Playing on his toy mat. He has been loving it this week!

Thursday he pulled out ALL  his books so he could read them.

That was our week! What did you do this week? 

14 comments:

  1. Thank you for following me, I followed you as well. You have a beautiful family :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are both soo adorable!! My daughter has to pull out every single book on her bookshelf every time she wants to read lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use to have his books all organized and looking cute, now I feel like I am doing a good job if they are just up on the shelf!

      Delete
  3. Ha Ha, I've had those picture moments. It would be a perfect world if they smiled all the time for the camera:) I'm your newest GFC and facebook follower.

    http://www.heartbeatcompanies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would of taken it if he would of just looked at the camera!

      Delete
  4. Thanx for following me. Your kids are too cute! Love your blog, I'm your newest follower. If you havn't already also check me out @ http://unorganizedchaosx3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too funny. He not only didn't cooperate but bared his belly and messed his hair up lol.

    Thanks for linking up with my NO RULES Weekend Blog Party!
    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for hosting the party! He never co-operates, that his thing. LOL I think it is also all two year olds thing though.

      Delete
  6. Your boys are so cute :) And thanks for dropping by my blog earlier... I've already been following you for a while :) Glad we're blog buddies now!
    Ashley
    www.ashley-kristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I really like them and think they are cute! I think I was following you with my other google account. Now I am just following you with both! hehe

      Delete
  7. Awwe, they at just getting so big & cute r everyday!

    ReplyDelete