Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Me myself and I


1. When you're feeling down, what do you do to pick yourself up?
Bake, or vent to my husband. He loves hearing about all my insane problems hehe.

2. If you had to live in a different time period which would you prefer?
Maybe the 80's I am not to sure. Just as long as there is air conditioning.

3. What is the most creative Halloween costume you've ever worn?
I really liked my costume last year. But my favorite costume ever was the one Brittany made for Dexter his first Halloween when he was a glow worm! 


4. Five weird things about you we wouldn't know without being told?
1) I like to have dance parties with Dexter, often.
2) I watch/ read sad stories often just to cry.
3) I am addicted to Chipotle.
4) I  have had the same best friend since I was in 8th grade.

 





5)I don't let Dexter watch TV for more than 30 minutes a day.

5. What would you tell your 16-year-old self?
Boys are overrated, wait till you meet the guy you call your husband and man are you lucky!
Stop fighting with Megan over the small stuff.
Enjoy late nights with Kelly singing as loud as you can in the car.
You are not fat, wait till you see what you look like after having two kids and just enjoy those size 5  jeans!!!





10 comments:

  1. LOL! Love this post! That glow bug costume is just the cutest thing ever!! Love your answers! I would also tell my 16 year old self that I wasn't fat. Sheesh! What was I thinking! I was a size 5 to. The pressure girls face! LOL! I'm now rockin' a size 10, can't budge the baby weight! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I put my other son in the glow worm costume just for fun the other day! hehe. It is way to hot for it now though still in the 80's and 90's here!

      Delete
  2. HEY MAMA!!! You are a doll! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and showin' some love. I'm grateful for your support and wanted to come visit you and return the favor. I'm following you back! Your blog is so cute and I look forward to visiting again soon. Love, Aleisha at She Calls Me Mama Leisha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love your blog, and I love the name of it!

      Delete
  3. Ha! The things I would tell my 16 year old self! Man if only! I found you from the hop, and just have to say, Love it!
    Hope to see you follow back!
    14sixty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following, I will be following your blog back now!

      Delete
  4. my husband listens too....a definite blessing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for following me and taking the time to comment. You have lovely children. That pic above of your youngest is just too cute. Love the black and white photo of your children in your profile pic- just gorgeous! Lots of love. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG - That glow worm costume is the cutest thing i've ever seen!xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. OK I'm so obsessed over that fact that your little boy's name is Dexter!! How adorable! Loving his little glow worm costume - too cute!

    ReplyDelete