Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wordless Wednesday

Okay so I can not be wordless, but I can use less words. Does that count? hehe 
So if you have not heard the song Ronan by Taylor Swift I suggest you go buy it on Itunes, right now.Make sure you have a box of tissues on hand. Then after you listen to it go hold your kids, and if you are feeling particularly brave, go read the woman's blog who helped write the song and inspired it. The song has made me seriously stop and just reflect on my babies and how much I love them. So most of my words are done. Here is this now.
One day he will tell me "I do it myself mama"

One day he will not wake up from his nap and walk around the house looking like this. 




One day this will no longer be an acceptable Astronaut hat.

One day this will no longer be a spaceship.

One day this will not provide hours of entertainment.



One day these boys will grow up and not want to swaddle on the floor with mama. 
So today I will just love them the way they are. I will stop taking our little moments for granted. 


No comments:

Post a Comment