Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Teething Bling review



Teething Bling is the original teething jewelry that allows moms to wear jewelry again.  You can safely allow your baby to grab and chew without the worry of small pieces or unsafe chemicals.  Let their curiosity get the best of them with Teething Bling.
I have not been able to wear jewelry for a long time! I always feel not put together because of this. I love jewelry but unfortunately Max loves to eat it. He also likes to pull on it and hit me with it. So as you can see it is not a good idea for me to wear it. Naturally when a friend was wearing a super cute teething bling necklace I was curious. I noticed her baby chewing on it and playing with it and she was not worried. When I asked her about it and she told me that it was a necklace made for babies to chew on I was really excited! I could wear some jewlery again!! I went home and researched it. All Teething Bling products are made using FDA approved medical-grade, food-safe silicone.  Teething Bling contains no phthalates, BPAs, PVCs, lead or latex.  As an added safety measure, Teething Bling is hung on a cord with a break away clasp.  Plus Silicone is so easy to clean – just a little soap and water is all you need and you’ll never have to worry about fungus, mold, or bacteria. I love knowing that Teething Bling is completely safe for Max to chew on. 
Not only are they great for baby but they are also super cute and come in a ton of different colors! Plus they offer something for everyone  Beaded Line, Signature Pendant, Bangles, Patterned Pendants. Ring Pendants, Shimmer Pendants, Sports Line, Triangle Pendants, Tween Bling
“Disclosure :  I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

30 comments:

  1. i love this. my kids always liked to put my jewerly in their mouth and i would always think of how bad that was for them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a young mother I always had to forego wearing jewelry but that left my glasses as the prime target. I wish I had teething bling when my children were infants -- probably would have saved a couple pairs of glasses. I really love the patterned pendants. You can match them to your outfit and do not have to worry about them being gender appropriate. I think teething bling is the niftiest thing since disposable diapers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that its stylish and safe for them to put in their mouth

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the variety of patterns teething bling has

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that it is safe for the babies plus looks cute too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how it's safe for my nieces to play with and they are always putting stuff in their mouths so this would be very helpful and SAFE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. my son loves his!! i get compliments all the time

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like that mom looks like she is wearing a nice necklace and baby likes it also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My little girl loves to pull on jewelry too! These are super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that it is so easy to clean!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that these give kids something to do while nursing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love that my little girl would have something else to pull on other than my hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Claire RheinheimerMay 19, 2013 at 9:04 PM

    I love that I could wear pretty jewelry again even with a new baby, and when she starts teething! How nice to look put together again!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love that this isn't harmful for my baby.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that it is safe and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is neat because it's safe and fashionable. I have a friend that would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really want to purchase some teething bling for my next baby due this summer. I love the idea of safe and useful jewelry!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love this! Babies have been chewing necklaces forever!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love that they contain no phthalates, BPAs, PVCs, lead or latex, and that they are made out of silicone for easy cleaning! I would definitely wear something like this.

    ReplyDelete
  20. love that it is made of safe material, and they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love it! I enjoy wearing necklaces, and having one that is baby safe is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love that it's something I can wear that is pretty and still safe for baby.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I love that this allows moms to wear cute jewelry that is safe for a baby to chew on!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an ingenius idea! I wish I discovered this years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I LOVE that it's safe for baby and cute for mom!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  26. I like that it's safe. When Am was born I just stopped wearing jewelry. This would've been great to have back then.

    ReplyDelete
  27. i love that it would be a great distraction for my daughter

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like that they are also super cute and come in a ton of different colors!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I like that it is pretty & I have never seen this type of thing before

    ReplyDelete
  30. I like that they are safe for baby, and allow you to still wear jewelry.

    -Hannah Avery
    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete