Thursday, May 16, 2013

Beginagain toys review

 I first heard about BeginAgain toys on Facebook. One of my friends had liked a picture they posted. The first thing I noticed about the picture was how cute their toy was! I immediatly wanted to know more about the company so I looked them up, and sure enough their toys were all equally cute. I have a new love for wooden toys, and these are pefect. After learning more about their toys I knew I wanted some, okay all of them. They are made with natural wood and paint that is safe for babies to put in their mouth! I love them. When I got the opportunity to do a review I was so excited!
Or experience with BeginAgain toys-
We were offered two toys, a push around and an earthworm.
Writer Beginner Toys: Push Along Toys

The PushArounds are great for developing balance and fine motor skill development through play. Babies and toddlers love to push and pull these bright stained rolling eco-friendly toys. Shaped from a single piece of earth friendly Rubberwood, this whimsical toy is a delight to hold and play with. Rubber wheels protect floors.
Made from Natural Rubber and Rubberwood, manufactured in China.
I couldn't resist the dog so I decided that was the toy for Max!
Beginner Toys: EarthWorm Assortment
Encourage baby's grasping skills with this eco-adorable wooden toy! Babies delight in twisting and manipulating the contrasting painted and natural wooden beads that are securely threaded onto a thick elastic band. Made of plantation grown rubberwood, an earth friendly hardwood, and painted with child safe paint, this worm will stimulate and entertain for hours.
Phillip got to choose the color on this one and he picked the yellow one for Max.
even though the toys were for Max, Dexter wanted to play too!

Showing brother how to play
easy for little hands to hold


He loved making it expand and go back together!


I was glad I didn't have to worry about it being in his mouth the whole time!

Hours of fun :O)




BeginAgain toys are available on Amazon and at Whole Foods stores. So if you have a whole foods in your area you can go pick them up today!

“Disclosure :  I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

24 comments:

  1. I would choose the dog, too:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love wooden toys! Safe to chew on and natural!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Claire RheinheimerMay 20, 2013 at 12:07 AM

    I'd definitely get the car- my son is obsessed with his "beep beeps".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would choose the duck! These are super adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would choose the earthworm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would choose the dog, our family are big dog lovers :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the worm...is it a worm? It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like the Pusharounds car!

    ReplyDelete
  9. My daughter loved ducks forever, so I might be drawn to that one. I think the dog is my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
  10. all so cute, but I think I'd choose the duck

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would choose the earthworm. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would choose the dog. my son loves dos. :)
    - Patricia B-

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think my grand daughter would love the dog :)
    doan b

    ReplyDelete
  14. Id' choose the dog. Our 8 month baby is fascinated by doggies!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I would choose the yellow snail.

    -Hannah Avery

    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The car is cute.
    savewish@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete