Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Glow Bug cloth diaper review




Glow Bug Cloth Diapers were generous enough to give us this cute, easy to use, and fashionable cloth diaper for my boys so I could review it! I am so excited to y'all about it! I had never used one before but had heard so many great things about them. So when I got the chance to review one I was so excited.
I have two boys, one is almost three and weighs almost thirty pounds, and the other is almost one and weight twenty pounds!  Dexter is super tall and skinny and Max is really short and chunky so it is hard for me to find a diaper that fits both. Especially since Dexter only needs diapers at night so I have to find diapers that allow for extra stuffing! 

I was really pleased when I tried this diaper. It fit perfectly on both boys. I didn't leak on either one. Dexter wore it over night then we washed it and Max wore it during the day. When I say it like that it kinda sounds gross, but it was clean I swear! Once again no leaking! One thing I really love about these diapers are the gussets. I have some other diapers with gussets and they are really hard to clean out. I have to basically stretch the diaper all the way just to spray it out. These were easy to clean! I also love how soft they are.

Glow Bug Cloth Diapers Features:
 Outside of the cloth diaper:
Double rows of snaps with square tabs for a trim fit through the hip
  Two sets of cross-over snaps through the waist band for a perfect fit around newborn tummies.
Four size settings fitting babies from birth through potty training (7lbs-35lbs)
Coordinating colored snaps for every print.
Double gusset through the leg for an extra barrier of protection.

Inside of the cloth diaper:
Wing snaps on top row to prevent drooping
The Revolutionary 360° Gusset - 360 degrees of protection!
NEW SlimDry™ fabric keeps baby’s skin dry without the bulk
Improved waterproof flaps in the front and the back to prevent leaks
Two openings in the pocket makes it easier to get the absorbent inset in and out.



Glow Bug Cloth Diapers offers several different cloth diaper packages: 12 Boy Print One Size Pocket Cloth Diapers for $150.00, 12 Girl Print One Size Pocket Cloth Diapers for $150.00, and 6 Pack One Size Pocket Cloth Diapers (White Booster) for $70.00.
They also offer Rockin Green soap so you can get everything all at once.



Glow Bug Cloth Diapers is generously offering one of my readers a One Size Pocket Cloth Diaper! Look for this giveaway with our Max's birthday bash beginning soon! 

“Disclosure :  I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in

 the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or 

services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in 

accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use 

of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”

30 comments:

  1. I wasn't sure about buying my daughter cloth diapers. I worried that they would leak and be hard to clean. Thanks for this great review and for relieving my worries. I am going to buy a couple of these to see how they work. I try to buy green products but my daughter is not quite persuaded yet. Maybe she will be convinced after trying these. My favorite thing about this diaper is that they will fit for more than just a month or two.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would love to try a Glow Bug diaper!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look very nice and I love all the patterns

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like that they have 4 size settings, cute patterns

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like that they fit all sizes and you don't have to buy more when they get older.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that the sizes expand with your baby and very durable

    ReplyDelete
  7. leg gussets are so great in cloth diapers. i have a few w/o and i wish they had them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the variety of prints and colors they offer

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that it has cross-over snaps for the teeny-tiny babies!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the new 360 degree gussets! I'd love to try one!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love all the adorable prints and the gussets!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Claire RheinheimerMay 19, 2013 at 9:07 PM

    I love the one size fits all- and that it can be used for babies as small as 7 pounds!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how the diapers are one size! They seem like great quality as well.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that these diapers are one size. Seriously they start at 7 pounds? THAT is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love that it is a true one size diaper, since most of the OS diapers don't start fitting until closer to 10 lbs! With four size settings this diaper would help save money by not needing to purchase newborn size diapers for those first few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think it's great that the gussets are easy to clean,and how they fit two very differently sized children.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the double gussets and the double snaps!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that these are one size. I am new to the world of cloth diapers and these are very fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the 360 gussets!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like that these fit up to potty training.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love how easy they are to clean and how soft they feel.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like that the adjust to all sizes

    ReplyDelete
  23. i Like their cute prints and the double row of snaps on the front. That is very convenient. Never have tried these diapers, but would love too!

    -Hannah Avery
    hannahavery85@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. It is money saver to buy cloth nappies because you can reuse them by washing.
    honest diaper reviews
       

    ReplyDelete