Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Wordless Wednesday!

Okay I tried to post this without any words but I can't.

Dexter has been asking for a big minky blanket like the one Aunt Amber made Max. I finally got around to it! 5 months later..

It rock n roll, just like their room!

Dexter was being a fireman, all you need is a bowl, part of a vacuum and a HUGE  imagination.

Max needed a change of scenery so hes been going on our walks in his Action baby carrier instead of the boba.

Dexter putting out the tree fire.
If you ever think to yourself "wow I did a bad job parking!" Just think of this lady, she took up FOUR spots in a crowded parking lot and nearly ran over my kids getting there.




9 comments:

  1. Wow! Worst. Parking. Job. EVER. LOL! Cute pictures though! I love the Blankie Aunt Amber made =)

    Thanks for visiting Momma T and Baby E Today =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having the picture hop! I seriously could not believe she parked like that! When she got out she looked at it like yeah I did good enough.

      Delete
  2. I'm glad you and your kids are okay! I am a bad parker, but I definitely feel a bit better now... Your kids are adorable. I don't think I've ever managed to be absolutely, completely wordless on Wednesdays either...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am glad they are okay too! I took that picture with my phone and some days I need to remind myself I am doing an okay job. heheh. I will never be wordless!

      Delete
  3. cute pictures!!! how did she pass the driving lessons?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am a new follower of yours from the GFC Blog Hop. I will be looking forward to your blog!

    Tiffany
    http://thedwellingtree.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete