Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Memories version 4 Review






Recently I received a copy of the software MyMemories it is a digital scrap booking  software. When I first got contacted about doing this review I was so intrigued. I had never heard of a digital scrap booking software before! It seemed like a genius idea to me. I want to scrap book but I don’t have time. Plus with a two year old if I leave any paper out it is immediately destroyed and made into some sort of flying object. Any pictures left within reach are turned into rolled up megaphones. Plus all my pictures are on my computer anyways! It seems like a no brainier for busy moms like me.
I was able to download the soft ware and start using it right away. I loved that. I hate waiting for stuff in the mail. I know I am impatient! Right away I started clicking on everything. I wanted to make so much stuff! I found the software difficult at first because I was closing out of all the hints that popped up before I read them. Once I decided to read them and actually learn how to use this software it was much easier! I really loved it too. There are lots of different ways to use it. My favorite way is to pick a template then click the button that says quick add photos, and then you select all the pictures you want for that album. After you have selected them you click next and it does everything for you! In about 5 minutes you have an amazing looking few pages of a scrapbook, without any of the mess to clean up!



But this scrapbook software is not just for scrap booking! Once I got to looking on the website, and blog I quickly realized I could do SOOO much more! The excitement began again. I found some free templates for Christmas gift tags, calendars, and party bags. Some are free, and some you have to pay for. The stuff you have to buy is reasonably priced. Its really a lot cheaper than if you were to buy all of this at a scrapbooking store too. Plus you can re-use it over and over. I had a lot of fun making stuff and it was a lot easier and came out much better than when I do traditional scrap booking. I love it and I am totally hooked!


Pros
No clean up
You can easily start and stop
less expensive then buying all the supplies you would need to do traditional scrap booking
lots of free templates
Easy to use
lots of videos with ideas on how to use the software

Cons
I would like it if you could save in more than one file type.
In the free templates it comes with it only has a baby girl free template, I would of like to see both genders. Especially because I have boys!

Would I recommend this to a friend? Yes!

Here are some of the things I made




my code – STMMMS60697
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own.

8 comments:

  1. Newest follower via Friday Chaos! Thanks for co-hosting :)

    http://luluandsweetpea.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have won this software in the past but need to learn how to use it properly. You certainly did a great job with it. I am a new Follower from the Friday Chaos Blog Hop. Thanks for hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like an interesting software...
    I am your new follower via Friday Chaos
    Would love if you visit my blog & follow me too....
    Have a great day!
    http://foodssrilanka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some very cute photos!
    Found you through the hop and am your newest follower,
    Jamie
    http://chatterblossom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool! Stopping by from Friday Chaos ~
    already a follower :)

    Paula
    lifeasweknowitbypaula.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. It sounds fun!
    Visiting you today from Friday Chaos. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. would love to get this to make calenders and new backgroud effects

    ReplyDelete
  8. My favorite feature is that it is easy to use.

    ReplyDelete