Thursday, November 1, 2012

Find and Follow Friday is now live!

Thanks for joining us! So let's get to it:

1. Follow your hosts. 
They will be numbers 1 - 4 on the list. I try to always follow back, but it's a tad easier for me if you leave a comment letting me know you're new here. :) My co-hosts this week are Amanda over at Mommy is Coo Coo Niki over at Glossy Blonde +   Megan over at Our 5 Cents! 2. Link up your blog's main page

3. Try to stop by at least 3 blogs and follow ones you love. 
I'm sure they'd love it if you left a comment, as well :)

4. Take a button! 
Sharing is caring :) The more awesome blogs = the more awesome bloggy friends you make.
5. Tweet this hop!
Spread the hop love. 
I've decided to make this hop every other Friday for the time being-- e-mail me at nmariephoto@gmail.com if you'd like to co-host! 

9 comments:

  1. New follower... thank you for co-hosting! Can't wait to read more :)

    Samantha
    hooahandhiccups.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. **New Follower** via the find+follow Friday blog hop. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another follower via the blog hop. Found you from Glossy Blonde
    Hailey @ Love, Laughter and Lipstick

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower. Thanks for co-hosting! Would love for you to visit my blog when you get a chance. :) www.thislifesbeautifulmoments.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for co-hosting the blog hop! It's one of my favorites. New follower here, I would love it if you came by my blog to check it out.

    Thanks!
    Abby

    www.everydaywithhazelmae.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I am a new follower through GFC. Thanks for Co-Hosting.
    Rebecca from: http://fourlittlepiglets.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Megan

    Thanks for hosting. I enjoyed looking around your lovely blog and I am a new follower. Love for you to stop by www.homesweetbutterfly.com.

    Thank and have a great weekend.

    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am your newest follower!! :) LOVE your blog!
    -Bridgette
    bridgettenicole.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Megan!

    I found your blog through Follow Friday! You have a great collection stories (I can't believe that woman rubbing your belly!) I'm following you on GFC now so I'll definitely be back to read more!

    I started my own blog about a week ago (very excited!)

    Lauren @ www.stylelixir.com

    ReplyDelete