Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Juppy Baby walker review




Have you ever put your baby in a baby walker only to be terrified of him/her? Well that's how I was with Dexter! We had one of those traditional baby walkers that you put him in and he can run over your feet as he pleases. I hated it. We used it maybe 3 times. The other problem besides I did not like to be scared of my baby was that my house is almost all carpet and we are outside  a lot so he had no where to use it.
We recently received the Juppy Baby walker and I have to say how much I absolutely love it!! It takes all the bad parts of a baby walker out. You can help your child learn to walk and learn to balance too. The best part of this walker though was that Max loved it! He giggles every time we put him in it. The second best part? Dexter loves his little brother being in it! He demanded that I put Max back in it when I took him out.
When I got it in the mail I was shocked at how small the box was! I thought that there was no way that a baby walker could be in there but to my surprise there was! After reading the instruction manual which was super easy I put it on him and right away he started standing up and laughing. I am so glad we had a chance to test out this product, and while Max is not yet ready to walk he loves being in it and I love seeing him happy!
This walker is perfect for any parent on the go. It fits children up to thirty pounds, and is 100% parent assisted so no worries about falls and hurt knees! It is simple, safe, and totally affordable!


Dexter was so excited to have Max in there.
It is also good at helping Max sit up.

The zipper in the back makes it easy to get baby in and out.
Pros:
Safe
Light weight
adjustable straps
Easy to use
Soft
Travels easily
Sturdy
High quality material
You can personalize if you like

Cons:
I would like if the straps were longer, they were okay for me but my 6 foot tall hubby had to bend over a little, not a big deal though.

Would I recommend it to a friend?? YES!

Stay tuned for a giveaway coming soon!!


Also check them out on Facebook for updates on their new walker coming soon!


12 comments:

  1. The only issue I see is baby can't move around with out parents holding him up. Other than that it looks really cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to agree with this. Cute, but do your arms get tired carrying the straps?

      Delete
    2. I don't mind it, since he is not in it all day I think it is actually a lot more convenient. Like when we go to the part and he is tired of sitting I just pull it out of my bag and he gets to play too.
      My arms get a little tired, but he is only 5 months, I think on older children it would be less tiring because they could support their weight a little more.

      Delete
  2. What a great idea! I absolutely love this!! I will defiantly be getting one for my little girl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome I love it! I am sure she will have lots of fun in it too!

      Delete
  3. I have seen these around for a while and have really wanted to try one out. I do enjoy baby walkers for my children. Unfortunately we no longer have one so poor Harold is stuck on the floor. I do have to say I am glad you mentioned the height of your husband, it explained why he seemed to be bending over, and I definitely would not want to have to do that with this product.
    Thanks for the great review.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the height is more then enough for me (I am 5'4".)

      Delete
  4. These are awesome. I love that you shared this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like all the good info, if you say it's safe then it's for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am not sure if I would like this or not. I have always used walkers and really like them. This would be good if you went somewhere and it would be hard to take a big bulky walker. Thanks for the review and information on this jumpy product.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Parents do love to buy items for their babies no matter how expensive those are. For more baby items, check our eBay store here: Baby-2-Baby Ltd. Store

    ReplyDelete