Saturday, April 27, 2013

Fun Bites review


Now that Dexter is at the ripe old age of almost three, he needs to do everything by himself. Unless I ask him to and then he doesn’t want to.. One thing I have been trying to let him help with more is in the kitchen, he has been making his own sandwiches lately (I toast the bread for him and he’s got the rest!) But the problem is he gets frustrated when he can’t cut his sandwich himself. He doesn’t like crust so it is necessary that we cut his sandwiches.
I was looking online when I found this great product called FunBites! I was intrigued by its design, it looks like nothing I have ever seen before. It comes with two pieces a cutting piece that cuts the sandwich into either squares or hearts, and a top piece that pushes the food out. Super simple. Easy enough for a two year old.
So what is Funbites?



  
These are the two pieces it comes with. On the Left is the piece for cutting and on the right is the piece for pushing the food out.
You put them together like this.
Very easy to use, like I said my two year old can do it.
Once you push it down into your sandwich this is how it will look.
Push the top in

And there you have it! Food cut into perfect size pieces for little hands with no work at all. It only takes seconds.

Funbites is easy to clean, recommended to clean by hand, but also dishwasher top rack safe. 


Funbites can be used for more than just sandwiches too, they can be used for fruit, cheese, meat and much more! 

Look for our giveaway coming soon, with Max's first birthday Bash! 

“Disclosure :  I received one or more of the products or Services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.  I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commision’s 16 CFR, Part 255:  “Guides concerning the use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”


27 comments:

  1. i need this. this is an awesome product.

    ReplyDelete
  2. From your review I can definitely see the advantage of the Fun Bites. My grandsons are very picky eaters and I have a hard time getting them to eat sandwiches. They will usually try something if it is in a neat shape and if they can do it themselves that is a plus. I would love to have the green Fun Bites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We have the Fun Bites Heart and our kids love it! Would love to give the squares one a try!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I would like the square one most but all would be nice for something different everyday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the squares

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the different shapes and I like that it's easy enough for my nieces to use

    ReplyDelete
  7. this would be a godsend with multiple kids in the house!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the fun bites heart shapes

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are so cool! I love the little squares.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The squares are my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Claire RheinheimerMay 19, 2013 at 9:10 PM

    How nice and easy for toddlers that are learning to feed themselves- everything can be in bite size pieces!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the heart, perfect for all the little girls!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this and I will have to get this for my guy when he gets older! Wonder what else you could use it for other than cutting food...?

    ReplyDelete
  14. My favorite are the cubes! This is a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the hearts one, such a great idea! Much easier than cutting things up with a knife, and the best part is your kid can do it on their own.

    ReplyDelete
  16. As a mom who follows baby led weaning, I LOVE these!! This is great for babies just learning to feed themselves.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love that this is something my 2 year old could use by herself and have fun while eating :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like the hearts. My son would love this! I think it will help him eat his sandwich better!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My Max likes to eat all the way up to the crust, so this would be perfect!

    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the Fun Bites Hearts. I love this idea!

    ReplyDelete