Thursday, June 27, 2013

Coco's Closet Dance socks review.


From: 

www.cocoscloset.com

Recently I got asked to do a review of Dance Socks from Coco's Closet. What are dance socks you ask? They are a way to make Zumba and dancing around your house/gym even more fun! Dance socks go over your sneakers and slide around on hard surfaces so you can keep your shoes on but your sneakers no longer get stuck on the floor. We have all had that moment when you are looking AWESOME (atleast in your own head right?) and then your shoe get stuck mid turn making that loud screeching noise and everyone looks at you as you are fumbling around. Thats usually me. Well I got to try out the socks at Zumba class and I was so impressed with how well they worked! You can adjust how much they cover your shoes if you want more glide make them cover more of the soles less glide scrunch them up so they cover less. Simple enough right? 
I really enjoyed this product, I used it both at home and at the gym. I thought I would feel silly putting them on at the gym but I didn't and a few ladies even asked me what they were. Thanks coco's closet for keeping me in the loop! They didn't bunch up or move around. I was very pleased with them. At home the only hard surface we had was in the kitchen but I still made it fun ;O) I danced around my kitchen for a while. I made it look so awesome my almost 3 year old asked to join in! Since I got two pairs I put a pair over his sneakers and they fit! They really are one size fits all! We had ourselves a mini dance party and it was a lot of fun.
Over all these socks are great. I can slide around a lot and choose how slippery I want for them to be. 

Here is a little more about DanceSocks:
  • Turn Sneakers into Dance Shoes – Now you can dance in any sneaker!
  • For smooth surfaces, not recommended for carpet or concrete.
  • Easily twist and turn in sneakers for dance and dance fitness
  • Pull the Dance Sock over the front of your shoe.
A little bit about Coco's Closet:
 Coco’s Closet is where you’ll discover all the great gifts and fashion finds that CoCo’s been collecting just for you. They want you to feel as though you’ve just stepped into your best friend’s secret gift closet and private dressing room. That is, your friend with a taste for cool finds, clever purchases, luxury and an eye for the latest pieces that make sense. For more information click here.

The Dance Socks can be purchased for $9.99 and are available in pink or black.  They are one size fits all and come with 2 sets in the package.  And they are made in the USA.  Coco’s Closet sells more than just Dance Socks though. You can follow Coco's Closet on FacebookTwitter,YouTube and Pinterest.

Would I recommend these to a friend? YES!
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment