Sunday, January 20, 2013

Red letter paper Co. Card review!


 I use to work with this girl who LOVED cards. I mean adored them. For any reason she would go buy a card. For her it wasn’t just birthdays it was far beyond that. She is the kind of woman to give you a card for all occasions, and it always made you feel great. I got a card when I went on maternity leave, had a baby, came back to work, Christmas, birthday, stopped working. I am surprised she did not give me a card when she moved. Me though, I have never been much of a card person. I love getting them they make me feel special but I hate picking them out. I hate reading 500 words, I hate the corny pictures on them, and well usually they remind me of old people. I can never find “modern” cards. Something cute that I would see on Pinterest. Then when I buy a more “Christian” card I feel like I am shoving my religion down other peoples throat and that is not how I like to come off.

So when I read about this company Red Letter Paper Company I wanted to see their cards immediately. They claimed to be modern, simple, and Christian. I really did not think it could be possible. But it is! When I first visited her Etsy site I was blown away! They almost look like simple wall art that you can hang up. I have to say for the first time in my life I wanted to read ALL of their cards. I clicked on every category and stayed up way to late reading them. I think what I really love most about them is their simplicity. You just can’t find that in cards anymore. I also love that everyone of them has a bible verse on the back.  They are all beautiful verses too. They are very inspiring.
For the review she asked me to pick out two Love cards. I think I must have written the email to her about ten times because I could not make up my mind! I wanted every single card. I even wanted one of the mother’s day cards just to give myself.. :o). Here are the two I chose

Front:


Back:



I really love these cards and I am so glad I got a chance to review them! If you would like more information about them check out these links.
Website
Etsy site
Facebook
Twitter
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I'm a new follower from Thumping Thursdays. Have a good week!

    xo,
    Gwen
    http://junior-executive.blogspot.com
    http://green-bellpepper.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete