Thursday, January 10, 2013

PV body

 

save20bannerheader

I found this website called PV.body and I am so excited to share it with y’all! This is probably one of the coolest websites I have found in a long time. If you like working out but don’t have time to go buy clothes, or don’t have the money to spend on name brand work out clothing but you want it than this website is for you.  It’s a monthly subscription to work out clothing, every month they send you a new outfit.The cost is only $49.95 a month which is a fraction of what you would normally spend on this quality of clothing. And shipping is always free!

How do I become a member?

Take the quick style quiz
See your fitness style profile
Get your favorite brands shipped to you every month

  I personally love getting packages in the mail, so this is perfect for me. Especially since what exactly it will look like is a little bit of a mystery still. I put in what style of clothing I like but I still don’t know exactly what I will be getting! I am expecting my first box in the new two weeks and can’t wait to share with everyone what I get! I will be sure to take lots of pictures!

If you are interested in the website here is my link to it, if you click this link you will automatically get 20% off!

Want to learn more? Check out their facebook and twitter.

2 comments:

  1. This site was cool! I may look into it once my finances improve. The clothing quality and styling look fabulous! I love the FREE shipping! Thats always s plus for me!

    ReplyDelete