Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Magic Whiteboard review!



I was offered an opportunity to review a Magic Whiteboard . After looking at their products I was intrigued. I loved the idea of being able to move the white board from room to room with out ruining the walls. I also liked that I could put it on the walls without damaging them! So you may be asking yourself right now what exactly is a magic whiteboard? Well! its a white board that is like a sheet of paper and clings to the wall. Here is the description from their website:



Magic Letter Sheets – White

  • Reusable dry erase sheets that stick with static cling to any hard surface
  • Write on Magic Whiteboard with dry erase markers, erase and rewrite as many times as you want
  • Great for making erasable notes, shopping lists, reminders and to-do lists
  • 20 white dry erase sheets in every pack
  • Each sheet measures 8.25″ x 11.75″
  • Magic Whiteboard requires no mounting hardware or adhesive needed to secure the sheets to the wall
  • Sticks with static to wood, drywall or glass, and won’t leave any residue behind
  • Stick, Write, Erase, Move, Reuse


I was really excited when I received my white board, I got one that was the size of a sheet of paper and it also included a red dry erase marker. The first thing I *HAD* to do was stick it to the walls! I needed to know if it actually worked, and it did! Then I stuck it to the fridge, and our desk. It stuck to everything! I was really amazed, its not often you find a product that does what it says. Then I moved it to a un-noticeable location to see if when I wrote on it if it would bleed through and ruin my walls. I was once again amazed! My walls were clean! No marks! 
I love this product and I was having lots of fun with it when Dexter saw me writing on it he asked if he could too. Sure why not? Well, this is probably the only down side to this product. Do not let your small child use it. I stuck it to his little drawing table and he was having lots of fun drawing and erasing but when he was finished the whole paper was crumpled up and ruined. I was so disappointed! I did not think him using a paper towel on it would wrinkle it up like it did. 
So while I would still recommend this product, as it would be great to keep on the fridge or at the office for making list, I would defiantly say do not let your kids use it! Unless they are older and know how to be gentle. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

1 comment: