Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

It’s that time again. Where I am supposed to stop talking and just show you pictures. But as always I think I will tell you about my pictures because I am no good at being wordless!

warning picture overload.

Our new life in Huntsville has been lots of fun! We are still staying in the hotel though which has been well not lots of fun. 

014

This is how we spend our mornings. lol Just staring at each other and they boys being as messy as possible.

Our5cents018

At the children's museum! Look at how strange Max is sitting with his legs crossed!

 020024

Dexter loves this place!

027029

My gifts to my little valentine. Yes I bought him boots. I never got around to wrapping anything and I just threw them in a bag and there happened to be a spoon in the bag. I have never seen him so excited about a spoon.

030031033

Look at that handsome guy!                  All three of my amazing valentines!

Our5Cents039

Me and my sweet boys!

041

Dexter was modeling his new boots, and told me to take a picture, “like this mom!”

Our5CentsOur5Cents

Max exploring at the Museum!

051054.CR2

Don’t double cross Dexter when he has a shobbel. Then we went up the Monte Sano Mountain on Saturday. I could only find one glove so he looks at me and says “I can wear sock momma?” I said yes.

055

When you wear a baby in your jacket you are both warmer! <3 I love babywearing!

059 060 

Dexter did not care it was cold and played on the playground anyways!Our5Cents063064066067068070073s

“NO! no more pictures MAMA!”

077079

It started snowing!!

080081085087

I love these boys! And I love where we are living now!

1 comment:

  1. Awww.. Great Photo's! I'm following back via Tea on Tuesday :) I also host a Wordless Wednesday if you would like to link up here..

    http://www.frugalplus.com/2013/02/wordless-wednesday-wlinky-kids-n-pets.html

    ReplyDelete