Wednesday, October 16, 2013

School Zone Alphabet Flash Cards {Review}




Recently I have been teaching D his ABC'S and he has done great! One of our favorite games to play is ABC bingo. But one problem we have is most cards have either two letters (capital and lower case) or there is so much going on on the actual card it is hard for him to tell what he is supposed to be looking at. So when I got these I was glad to see they had two sets one with all upper and one with all lower case letters. They are easy for him to look at and sturdy so I don't have to worry about him breaking them.

The School Zone Alphabet Flash Cards are sold by Educational Toy Planet. They are set of 52 glossy, card-stock cards that come in their own storage box. They are sturdy and colorful. The corners of the flash cards are rounded which is really nice for sorting. 

We have really enjoyed playing with our set of cards and learning more about  Educational Toy Planet. I really love their website and how easy it is to navigate.  They have stuff for both of my boys (1 and 3) and for years to come. They have free shipping over $75 and they have a section for you to make a wish list! The shipping on these cards were super fast and customer service was excellent  This is defiantly a website I would recommend for anyone looking for an educational or just a gift for a child to encourage learning. 


This item is located in the ABC toys section, also belonging to the following categories: toys for 3 year olds. I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment