Monday, August 26, 2013

Baby Comfy Nose Review


The BabyComfyNose Nasal Aspirator is the simple, easy, and effective solution to baby's sticky (and snotty) situation. Before the Baby Comfy Nose I used bulb syringes on my little one; my toddler, on the other hand, will sometimes refuse to let me near his nose with anything. I don't plan to use a bulb syringe ever again. Have you ever seen the inside of a used bulb? I mean, you can't exactly clean it, and many of us don't throw them away after one use. But now I can. 








The Baby Comfy Nose uses your own suction to remove mucus. Put a tissue inside the aspirator body, the tip goes in baby's nose, and suck. The tip is safer by design than a bulb syringe and won't go in too deep. It comes in 3 colors and with a mesh pouch to keep everything together when it goes in the dishwasher. It's safe and sanitary, no worries!

My 1-year-old laughs when getting his snot sucked out, and my 3-year-old can use the Baby Comfy Nose aspirator all by himself!

The only thing I don't care for about the comfy nose is there is no valve to protect me from germs and snot getting sucked into my mouth. I feel like the tube is hard to get really clean and I worry that I am taking a risk in getting myself sick while I suck out my kids nose.


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment