Monday, August 13, 2012

Work out week 4

I have been working out for about 4-5 days every week for three weeks now! I have a lot more energy and less stress BUT I still have not lost any weight!! I am so fed up. I have made healthy changes to my diet I have only been snacking on vegetables and fruits. I have not been eating fast food. I have been eating gross whole wheat pasta when we have pasta and still nothing! I made cup cakes and even sent them with Phill to work because I didn't want to eat them all. UGH.
A lot of what I have been reading online says stress will make it harder to lose weight so I guess I should just give my kids away for a few weeks so I can lose weight! haha. Not really I love them.
So this week I stayed at the gym for 1.5 hours 4 days, went on a walk outside. Did mostly the elliptical burned 600 calories. Then did more arm exercises. I have fat arms and am tired of looking at them that why I do that so much and not legs.
This weekend we are going out of town so I will just do my best not to over eat. No cut backs this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment