Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Wordless Wednesday

Better late then never right??
4th of July photos. At least its not August that would just be ridiculous..
I am not sure who was more scared of who.


Cousin Avery bein all cute!!

My sweet boys with daddy and uncle Thomas. 

Aunt Amber and Avery.

Cousin Colie and Avery


Max was working so hard to just get his fingers in the water.

Avery walks over and just looks in it. Max was not a fan.

Then she stuck her hand in it and he was done with her. hahaha.

Dexter and Colie.  


Pa and Max being dino's

My mom insisted they ride the ice cream truck! I was hoping they would go their whole lives without knowing you could make the rides at the mall go.

Why do I get the feeling these two are going to be trouble in a few years??


Showing Avery what the pillow is for.

Then she does it.


Together!! 

Handsome boys.

How my kids acted during the WHOLE wedding.. 

1 comment:

  1. How fun! Looks like you had a fabulous 4th!
    Come join us for Wordless Wednesday at

    Create With Joy
    http://create-with-joy.com

    ReplyDelete