Thursday, July 4, 2013

The Last Bully review

Hugo The Happy Starfish - The Last Bully
 
Written by Suzy Liebermann

Along with the other Hugo book I received (The secret to Happiness) to review I also got this book, The Last Bully.  The boys and I really love this book! It teaches all about Bullying and Respect. I think it has a great message and it does it in a way kids of any age can understand it. Dexter is two and he really understands the book. He knows when the characters are being mean and who the "good guys" are. 
In the book Hugo comes across fish that are sad, and surely enough there is always a bigger fish behind them being mean. Hugo tells them each time that there is always a bigger fish and they need to be nice. Each fish learns their lesson and joins the anti bully club. 
One thing that I think is so neat about this book is it is part of a series that teaches about different character traits and attitudes. I love this book and other titles about Hugo. Check them out here.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment