Monday, October 8, 2012

Working out 2 months and 3 weeks

I can not believe I have been eating healthier and working out for almost 3 months now and I have only lost 8 lbs. See this is why I don't even bother trying! As you can guess I did not lost any weight again this week. I did find a work out buddy though! She will be going to the gym with me in the mornings! We are going to try to go to some classes too so that should be fun. Nothing really exciting to say this week. Maybe next week I can report back with some better news. Maybe I will lose these last few pounds to put me back down to pre Dexter weight.

This weeks recipe can be found here
2012_08_23-Braaibroodjie04.jpg
This is a South African Cheese, Grilled Onion & Tomato Panini.
It is very delicious  although I did not have any Chutney on hand so I used some Jam. It was sugar free and it was delicious. But I like strange things together so you may want to go find some of your own! I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

No comments:

Post a Comment